RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Balance


Balance, a buzz word in the training arena lately, has been on my mind the last couple of days. The difference is my thoughts have been on balance in my life. In the last few years my life was what I thought was balanced. Wrong!!! Having time to get things going out here in California has let me figure things out. In the past I put training above all else in my life. Yes, in needed to make money, but often that came at a cost. If you have a client that is mentally draining is it really worth the money you made, if you are to spent to do something for yourself or others? I was getting better at turning down sessions that were not a good match or I knew were going to tap me out mentally before I left Ohio.

I have had time to recharge now and really look at the big picture. I need to be there more for my wife and myself. Yes, I still will bust my butt and work hard but just a bit smarter than I have in the past.

No comments: