RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life

Man I have been running around like a mad man for the last month. My classes are really full and I'm having a blast teaching all the newbies.

My training as been so so. I struggle from time to time for motivation to train. So what do you do? Sometimes you push through others you have to take a step back and rest. I have had time off now I just need to push through it and all will be good.

I'm really looking forward to Aug. RKC, it's going to be like summer camp with all your friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same kind of mood here. Watching the first half of Braveheart this morning was good for my motivation problem. William Wallace and I just finished sacking York and now it's time for me to go visit my 53's.

Conor said...

Hey Doug its Conor, im really looking forward to meeting David Whitley at the medina workshop. I just read Viking Warrior Conditioning and can't wait to get started. Im looking forward to seeing you in July

Franz Snideman said...

Sweet! Are you coming to SD for the Cert in August or are you going to Europe in August for the RKC over there?