RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ok, I suck!

It has been over a year since I last posted anything on my blog. I guess it's time for an update.

Here is the short and sweet of it.

Tons of travel for RKC and HKC stuff. Several new projects and clients that have changed the way I view some aspects of training. All for the good! There are clients climbing mountains, throwing spears, flying stunt planes and jumping motorcycles above the world like they are walking to the corner store. I have been very fortunate to build new friendships and keep old ones.

I was reminded today by a good friend of mine just how lucky I am! He of course didn't know that's what he was doing. But somebody stopping by just to poke a head into class means more than people know. Thanks Jeff.

The other huge thing that has happened is that Laura Sacks agreed to become my wife. I could ask for nothing more. So this November we'll be getting married in Carpinteria CA with 160 of our closest friends. Life is grand and I try to remember that everyday.

I love you Laura!

No comments: