RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Silly season


I have been slacking on the blog lately. This time of year is crazy normally. Now throw in the fact that you are going to move across the country in about 6 weeks, it has really taken up some serious time. Things are starting to come together, I think? Every time I think we have it all worked out Jen and I find a whole other list of stuff that needs attending.

On top of that my puppy Willa the one eyed bulldog decided to eat the leather flap off the recliner. Resulting in a blocked bowel that needed operated on, NICE!

In the last week or so it has really hit me that I will be leaving ALL that is comfortable behind and starting all over again. This is both very scary and incredibly exciting. I'm looking forward to the challenge of starting over again, plus having some down time in the near future is a welcome thought.

4 comments:

Mark Toomey said...

Good luck, Doug. If you need anything, just ask.

fawn said...

Doug,
You get to start over in California! That will be awesome!

BJ Bliffert said...

We are following your lead, Doug. Flight from the Mid-West winter. Going to Texas for Christmas and Kori has already made appointments with a Realtor.

It would be cool if we cold bounce "re-upstart" ideas off each other.

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Sure thing BJ shoot me an email
At classicironkb@gmail.com