RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here we go.

Life has been very very nuts this week. It seems I have been going nonstop forever and There is little end in sight. I have managed to get a few fun things in there as well. Hit Six Flags for the first time since I moved out. It was great to unwind for a change. I also went to the Pan Am Jiu-jitsu tournament. I had several friends and clients competing. I'm happy to say that they all did really well and brought home several golds and silver medals. VERY COOL!!!

Next week I will be heading back to Ohio to put on a seminar. I will be leaving on Wednesday and coming back late Sunday night. So there will be no classes Wednesday night, Thursday or Saturday. The following week will be back to normal.

No comments: