RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

T-day

I great man once told me that turkey is just a glorified chicken. We all know that chicken makes you weak. I guess for those of us willing to have a day or two of weakness should not try to use our super powers. I for one am really looking forward to being weak fat and happy for a day or two.

My parents are in town and we'll being joining the Sacks clan for the turkey day festivities and I can't wait

Happy Holidays to all!

PS don't tell Pavel about the turkey

2 comments:

Man of Steele Sports said...

never heard about chicken making you weak any articles about this?

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Pavel, Has a theory about chicken making you weak, or he just doesn't like chicken. He says eggs are OK because it prevents more chickens.