RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HKC the beginning

Having just returned from the first ever HKC all I have to say is WOW! We rocked 120 participants with 4 Master RKCs, 8 Senior RKCs and 1 evil Russian. They never stood a chance. Mark my words the RKC will take over the kettlebell and fitness world. There will be very exciting news very shortly about future HKCs.

The HKC is going to be a good farm system for the RKC. In the end it will turn out more even high quality RKCs. By giving HKC participants a little taste of how the RKC runs a certification. They will come into the RKC better prepared. I feel this will also eliminate the kettlebell newbie from showing up to the RKC to learn kettlebells. Then having to leave beat down after the first day because they bit off more than they could chew.

Today's training 32kg military press 10 sets of 5 R/L

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

you and me got california dude! this is going to be great!I had a fantastic time and got really pumped up about this whole thing.

nhallock said...

Having attended the HKC last Saturday, I wholeheartedly agree - it was a fantastic experience! The day went too fast, and as I had expected, it was well-run and executed. I now feel mentally prepared (and sufficiently scared) to amp up my training and sign up to take the RKC next year. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to train with all of you kettlbell royalty (I was on Team Jay)! Thanks again.