RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

Remember one thing

If your wife is sick don't use her tooth brush!!!!!! When I came home from my travels I pulled into the drive way about 1 in the morning. I was all amped up from the week end and just threw my suitcase in the closet. about 1:30am I decided to hit the sack went into the bathroom to brush my teeth but my tooth brush was in my bag. I grabbed Jens' and brushed away. Yeah, great idea because she was sick as hell. Guess who is sick now??? I feel like #&^! I could have avoided it so I will have to suffer the wrath that is a summer/fall cold. Training has been pretty good I don't feel as strong as normal but that isn't a huge shock since I can't breath and my throat is all swollen. Heading to Santa Barbara tonight to put a hurting on everybody. It has been two weeks so they should be ready to roll.

1 comment:

Laura Nepodal said...

"It has been two weeks so they should be ready to roll."

You know it. >=)

I'm sorry you're sick, feel better! Toothbrushes are vehicles of filth and disease, and should probably be destroyed anyway.