RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Smoker


I have been smoking food a ton since I've moved to California. I did some in Ohio but you had to have a good weather day. Out here it's pretty much everyday. So on the weekends I throw 8-10 pounds of various flesh. The secret is a mix of spices that I rub on the day before and put it in the refrigerator. Fire up the smoker with a couple chunks of wood and 4-5 hours later you have protein for the next couple of days. Lovin it!!! I'm so glad I have teeth.

Training has been going well lots of get ups and grad workout stuff. I also have a press workout that I have to figure out for the Sept. cert. TONS of homework to do this week.

1 comment:

Joyful Heart said...

You know that you will totally kick a** at the September cert ... right? :)