RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Interactions

Today I was driving home from my class at Gracie Barra and I had strong urge to visit a member of the Sacks family that I have heard so much about, but will be unable to meet. During my visit on a sunny hill side I met a elderly lady that was there to tend to her daughters grave. She told me several stories about her daughter and granddaughter. This bought a smile to her face but brought a tear to her eye. Before she turned to go back to her daughter she thanked me, and I thanked her for sharing. I sat there after she left and thought about the interaction and how today I was so deeply touched by two people I have never met but now share a great connection with.

I have so much to be thankful for and so much living to do because you never know.

No comments: