RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Last nights workout


On the beach with the sun and I nice breeze I busted out some clean and jerks.

Single arm Clean and jerks with the 24kg sets went like this.
13/13
10/10
10/10
17/17
After that I went for an overhead walk 24kg about 75 yards out on the left and back on the right.

As i was finishing that a crew of kettlebellers started to filter in and I promptly kicked the crap out of them as I often do on a Monday night. I had all 5 future RKC's in attendance, Sean, Rusty, Tim Dale and last but not least Laura. I had these five work snatch technique while I trained newbies. All of their snatch for is looking damn good if I do say so myself. They are going to eat the cert alive, or they better because the will represent Team Kilt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CA suits you...you look fantastic!