RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Sunday, September 30, 2007

LIFE

Yesterday I was sitting next to a couple and their 4 month old baby boy. This made me think of my 92 year old Grandmother who has been fighting to stay alive for the last three weeks. When she was 4 months old I bet she would never imagine all of the things she would see and experience during her life. It made me happy and sad all at once.

Today at 5:00pm my Grandmother passed away. It was very difficult for me to let her go, but she is much better off now. I really feel for my father, he has lost both of his parents in the last year and a half and that bothers me tremendously. They were the best Grandparents a person could ever ask for and they will be dearly missed.

15 comments:

Aaron Friday said...

She was blessed with a long life, Doug. May you and your father enjoy the same.

Iron Tamer said...

Sorry for you loss Doug.

bigarms24 said...

Are you selling the T-shirts yet?

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Aaron,
Thank you for the kind words

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

David,
Thanks you brother.

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

yes I have a pay pal set up just shoot me an email. pnepodal@zoominternet.net

Mark Reifkind said...

so sorry for your loss doug.my condolences to you and yours.

mark

Jim Ryan said...

Condolences, Doug. May you all find peace with this big change.

Franz Snideman said...

I am sorry to hear that Doug! You and your family will be in our prayers, big time!

Unknown said...

Sorry about your grandmother. It's great to see that your grandparents had such a positive impact on your life. That's beautiful.

Bill said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Anonymous said...

prayers and thoughts with you and your family, brutha. <3

BJ Bliffert said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Doug.

BJ

Yoana Teran Snideman said...

I am very sorry for your Grandmother.

prayers with you and your family.

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Thank you all for the kind words.