RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Friday, September 21, 2007

What a crazy week

This week has gotten away from me for sure. I feel like I have been running around with my head cut off. So my training has been all over.

On Tuesday I did a bunch of stuff DARC, MP, overhead squats, pistols and hanging leg raise. All the KB stuff was with a 32kg.


Then tuesday night I was chillin on the floor with the bulldogs and started coughing and low back and right glute cramped so bad I could hardly stand up. In the morning I was hurtin and straight to the foam roller. Holy S@^*!!! I had a wicked knot in my ass.

Thursday I was starting to feel better more foam roll and I was 90%. Did pull ups 3x3, Chin ups 3x3, Off set pullups off the Pump Rocks, one hand high and one low then switch 2x3. Finished with get up sit ups 3x3L,R 40kg

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

40kg get up sit up is awesome!

I can relate to you on those weeks that just get so crazy, the training is chaotic as well!

Mark Reifkind said...

knots in the ass are no fun eh? use a tennis ball or similar for the piroformis release. works even better than the roller,imo, for the deep hip rotators.