RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Forever and a day since I have posted.

Life is starting to get really busy again. I have been doing the jiu jitsu thing 4 days a week plus training those guys 4 days a week. Today I stared with two more of their guys. These guys really get what kettlebells are all about. On top of that they are going to open a ton of doors in their world. It's really great to train some of the meanest fighters and jiu jitsu guys that walk the planet.

The weather is great as always and eveything else is good. I can't believe that it is November 12th. 75 today with 80's coming this weekend really tough out here.

Here is just one of my new clients Fabio Leopoldo



My training has been going really great all the basics. Swings, get ups, MP, snatches, squats and pull ups.

No comments: