RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It might really rain

It looks like we are going to get a proper rain this afternoon and evening. There is a 90% chance of rain and it feels like it is going to rain. Now keep in mind they are only talking about rain today and in the morning, not an Ohio week of rain.

One Jiu-jitsu class down today and one more to go tonight. I was given my first strip today, baby steps. There are so many things that need to be done right for each movement and there are of course counters to all movements. When I wrestled I tended to be defensive and wait for the other person to make a move and catch them with a counter. Having a great time with the classes and I am looking forward to many more.

No comments: