RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3.5 hours of sleep, dehydrated and totally worth it!!

Last night I went to one of the most brutal concerts I have ever attended. Meshuggah!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't get to bed until 2am back up at 5:30am to do a training session, Ouch! I was so spent for the whole day. I was on auto pilot for my workout. It did however go really well considering I was, under fed, sleep deprived, dehydrated and bruised up from the pit. Tons of water and sleep tonight along with masses of flesh should solve the problem.

4 comments:

Laura Nepodal said...

Such a good time! The swaying giant, the seizing dreads, the dog-biscuit man, and the flaying fro. Not to mention fantastic music! Utter madness to be sure.

Bill Fox said...

This post got me into this band. Bought the new one and 33 1/3 so far. You probably already have but check out Mastodon if you haven't.

Bill

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Mastodon rocks Bill. I have been a fan for a few years. You might also check out Cynic.

Mike T Nelson said...

Whooo ha. A fellow metal head. Give me a hell yah!!
I am sooooooooooo pissed that I had to miss Messugah and recently Soilwork. booooooooo. Both are amazing live! I was just listening to "Chaosphere" the other day.

The new cynic is good? Any other recommendations? The new CD from the Haunted is very good.

Rock on!
Mike T Nelson