RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

It's like CRACK!!!!

I picked up the Super Duke last weekend. I have been busy so today was the first time I have had time to go for a good ride. I rode a bunch of roads that would take me a week of riding in Ohio to rack up the number of turns that I did in two hours today.

Then I headed home down the 101 at rush hour SUCK!!! But wait does it??? Lane splitting is LEGAL here. Off I went in between two lanes of traffic and was laughing the whole way. It is just like CRACK I wanted to split lanes all the way home and I had to fight urge the whole time. Wow I will be riding as much as i can for the next few weeks.

Heading off to San Jose in the morning to hang at the RKC.

No comments: