RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Friday, July 4, 2008

KNOW THIS!!!!

You will train always for a hundred terrific reasons. Quit and it will be for no good reason at all!

This is on the back of one of my favorite t-shirts that I got from Dave Draper.

I wasn't really sure what I was going to do for training today. I headed to the beach at about 10:00am. Big mistake! Hello it's July 4th and my normal stop was packed with families and there was not one place within 2 miles to park. Next on the list, head to the store and get food for dinner. Mistake number 2 F@$^ing packed, get stuff and run!! Headed home without getting a workout done. I almost talked myself out of training today. I did have some laundry to do so as I was loading the washer what shirt did I come across. You got it the Dave Draper shirt. I finished loading the washer and grabbed a 24kg and hit the back yard.

Snatches 24kg 40/40, pump stretch and a better outlook on the day.

No comments: