RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Not again

Head cold again, same yet different. Here is how it happens. Jen works in a nursing home and so whatever they get she brings home. Most of the time I I don't get it but this time I it got me. So feeling like crap I taught class last night and this morning. After my morning class I went to the gym where my new kettlebell class starts tomorrow night. I was in the need to sweat. I went over to an area by the cardio. Warmed up and then hit snatches. I started slow, 24kg and the first set sucked 15 L/R then 10/10, 10/10,then is sucked it up and hit 40/40. That felt good. I then just did 3x3 pull ups, arm bars. Brettzel and pump and call it a day. I thought I was feeling better then I got home loaded the dishwasher and started to sweat, can you say fever. So I will be laying low today.

No comments: