RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Three day in the books

I started training Fabio Leopoldo on Tuesday which was followed by my first Jiu-jitsu class. Then the other instructor at the academy Erik Klinger found out I was a kettlebell instructor and wanted to train as well. Wednesday morning 7:30am I trained Erik which was followed by a private Jiu-jitsu session. Today Thursday morning taught class on the beach at 7am. Then went to the gym and did my kettlebell training, followed by training Fabio, Gennie ( Fabio's wife) and John a fellow Jui-jitsu student. After that I went home checked on the dogs and was off to Jui-jitsu class.

It has been a busy but fun day. Class tonight and then I can eat dinner.

1 comment:

Laura Nepodal said...

Sounds like things are getting busy for you! So awesome that you're getting into Jui-jitsu, I'm sure it's fun having another physical passion. Are those classes going well?