RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wednesday at the mall

I had to go to the mall yesterday because I dropped my watch off the kitchen counter face down on the tile floor. I knew from the sound that it wasn't good. I turned it over and I was right smashed the crystal into pieces. Off to the watch store in the mall to see what they can do. Send it out to Citizen to get it fixed. On the way out of the mall I stopped by the farmers market in the mall parking lot and bought a ton of veggies and fruit for the next few days. That's right in the middle of the mall parking lot a local farmers market. There is one somewhere in town everyday of the week. On the weekends there are several so you don't have to go to the store to get FRESH produce you just stop by the mall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous!! (of the farmer's market...not the broken watch) ;)