RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I had to post this!

I have seen the Deftones so many times I have lost count. There was one summer that a bunch of friends saw them 5 times in 2-3 months. The live shows had sooo much energy it was insane. One of the show Chino the lead singer jumped into the pit with us and Bones ended up singing with him it was sweet.

This is one of my brothers all time favorite driving songs. That bad news if you were in the car with him and weren't comfortable with the car sliding sideways around every corner, you were in for a long ride. I remember once the girl he was dating getting out of the car in tears after one such ride. The good news is my brother has several things going for him. 1. He has MAD SKILLS with anything with wheels and a motor. 2. He is fearless. 3. He has somebody looking out for him. He has walked away from things that would have turned normal humans into bowls of jello. Long live the Nepodal men!!!!

No comments: