RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan 11th

I was heading to my appointment on Sunday morning when I blew a radiator hose on the Jeep! Called a buddy of mine he came and got me and we picked up parts to fix it. He dropped me off and I went straight to work. As I was standing on the bumper with no shirt on covered in sweat, radiator fluid and blood and I stopped and smiled. There are a couple of reasons for this. 1. thank goodness my Dad made me work on all of our motorcycles since we were little because now I can fix about anything. 2. It was Jan 11th and I was sweating my ass off. If this would have happened in Ohio I would have been frozen to the bone and job would have taken twice as long.

30 minutes later I'm back on the road. Later that day the overheating came back. I found out the next day that my radiator was BAD!! That is what had caused the other problems. $430 dollars later all fixed.

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

So here is the tough part. While I waited for the jeep to get done I walked the two blocks to the beach and made phone calls while catching some rays. Not a rough way to spend the afternoon.

No comments: