RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh the Pain!

Senior RKC Geoff Neupert has been working on a new book and wanted me to test drive the training protocol. So I will be starting today on a 6 week program and I'm really looking forward to the pain. Kind of sick in the head but those of you that know me would say that's about right. I will be reporting my feelings and results from this training, but I won't be giving out the workouts because then you wouldn't buy the book. This year has started like a freight train and it is only picking up speed. Each day things become more clear, I'm heading in the right direction. So jump on or get left behind.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ass-kickin' time!

Anonymous said...

I'll be your co-conductor- I'm on board bro!

Anonymous said...

I'll be your co-conductor- I'm on board bro!