RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Friday, February 8, 2008

333 miles left

In two days we have made it 2100+ miles. We only have 333 miles left to do in the morning. We made it much faster than I thought we would. The dogs really traveled much better than anybody could have asked for they were troopers. Half a day left!!!! Traveling across country isn't as bad as you would think, it just takes the right attitude. It also helps when you are really looking forward to the possibilities ahead of you.

2 comments:

Michael Moon said...

How right you are Doug. With any journey, the journey of life for that matter, it's all about attitude. I'll tell you what dude, I'm in San Jose this weekend, and it's freakin gorgeous out here! I feel like I've time-warped back to summer. I'm not missing the single digits back home! It's got to be even nicer down south in Ventura! Enjoy your new home and have fun with your new adventure!!

Mark Reifkind said...

dude, you are an animal!what an adventure but you will love it once you get it behind you and get settled. welldone.