RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

5 Minutes Alone

Monday I followed the 15 sec protocol for Kenneth's cardio snatch workouts. The main reason was that it is easier on your hands. I planned 40 sets of 6, 15 seconds of work and 15 seconds of rest. All was well but the last five minutes were tough. I had a Pantera CD playing at a roaring level and was by myself just busting my ass. As the next song started I remember thinking only 5 minutes left. Wouldn't you know it the next song is titled 5 Minutes Alone!!! I was pumped, I could have done 60 sets. It was one of those weird things that happens every once and a blue moon.

Monday
20Kg snatch
40 sets of 6

Tuesday
40kg MP 3x3L,R
Suitcase Dead lift 135# 2x3L,R

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

nice work man and the 15 sec version is much easier on the paws. i love it when the music synchs right with your energy.

Franz Snideman said...

40 sets! That is huge! rock on brother!

Anonymous said...

ah, the irony.