RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tools of the Trade


Over the years of KB training there have been a few things that have saved my skin. Corn Huskers lotion helps to toughen up the skin. The Dremel to sand down my calluses. Climb On Bar to heal my hands after a training boo boo. By using all three of these I was able to do Kenneth's snatch workout yesterday. Keep in mind that I tore a huge chunk of skin off my left hand last Wednesday (5 days ago). The tear was half my fault. My calluses were to large and bunched up and ripped the softer skin around it. So keep up with the hand care and life will be much happier.

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

is that the real russian girya in the middle?

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Yeah, I had Andrey from girevoysport.ru ship me A pair. They were 16kg but I filled them with lead shot and made them a pair of 80#ers

fawn said...

I have heard using a Dremel for calluses... I thought it was a joke.