RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Friday, July 13, 2007

Cardio without a single step

Thanks to Kenneth Jay and his damn research. Those of you at the level II know what I'm talking a about. It's a real nasty snatch workout! I won't go into the explanation of finding your training reps you can e-mail him and find out but mine went down like this.

Work and rest intervals were the same 36 seconds, switching hands for each set. Yes, that means that you need to get your reps done in 36 seconds. I ripped my boxer in half on the second set but other than that all was good.

20 sets x15 reps 20kg, 300 reps x 44 pounds = 13,200 pounds
All in 23 min.

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

ouch. yes it is brutal.I am doing my sets tomorrow.tracy did 40 sets of 15 sec yesterday WITH THE 16 kg!

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

I saw that she is an animal!