RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Friday

Had a great workout yesterday! I'm not posting it because I'm working on some combos the the cert in Denmark. I think I have come up with a good one with a few more tweaks it should be tough.

To Tracy and Fawn,
I think the recipe thing is awesome. I think I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start posting some as well. It's always nice to get ideas from others. When you eat healthy you tend to fall into the rut of eating the same things over and over. The meal that is your staple might be something totally new for someone else. So I'll try the chicken sausage thing. I will let you know if it makes me weak of anything.

4 comments:

Aaron Friday said...

The chicken sausage is thin sticks, like Slim Jims, and full of fat. Makes me think it's not all chicken, LOL.

If you get the lean, ground chicken sausage, you may need to walk with a cane until you correct your diet.

Aaron Friday said...

And the title of your blog is messed up.

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Aaron I never thought about te title of this blog LOL. I love the whole picture of me walking with a cane just because I ate chicken sausage.

fawn said...

Bring it on Doug... let's see what you eat.