RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Friday, July 20, 2007

GPP


I needed to let the hands rest today. I haven't been doing any general physical preparedness work for a few months, so today was as good as any other to start. My hands were very happy about that. Grabbed the sled and headed to the side walk, loaded up about 180# and I was off. Forwards, backwards, lunges, across the chest and over one shoulder. I love doing this because it is great advertisement for me. My studio sits right on a corner with a traffic light so people get a free show as I go up and down the sidewalk. They ask questions which I answer as I walk by them. Those of you that know me know that I train a friend of mine that owns a hair cutting place, well I am her test subject(dummy). So I always have what I will call different hair cuts. The most recent one is a full blown mohawk (sweet!). I was really getting the looks today. Enough of this rambling I'm going to eat.

9 comments:

Aaron Friday said...

If you lift like a freak and look like a freak, I have to conclude that you're a freak.

When you need a heavier log, I expect you'll just rip a tree from its roots and lift it.

Mark Reifkind said...

lol, great shot man. I was just thinking of letting the top of my hair grow in a gettng back my hi and tight.

Aaron Friday said...

You've got plenty of room for another RKC tattoo on the side of your head.

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

There You go Rif, I could see you sporting the high and tight.

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Aaron,
If you want to be a freak you have to do freaky things!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark Reifkind said...

doug,
so true bro, so true.

Unknown said...

Nice cut. I had one like that once. Complete accident... Looks good on you though.

Anonymous said...

nice 'do, pretty boi! :p what will she try on you next? It's really all down hill from the mohawk, ya know? Oh yeah, Mike still calls you "the street fighter dude" ;) from when you had your blonde thing goin on.