RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

IT was all good

I rewrote the the paper the I deleted, so that was good. I ran all my errands and stuff, that was good. Then I walked the dogs, good. Did active leg raise and some 24kg kneeling presses, good. Turkish get ups 24kg first song by Sepultura, ratamahatta awesome, second song by Down, Lifer awesome. I was feeling good at this point I had been doing get ups for about 10 minutes and was pumped was going to go for a third song off of Jen's ipod. Then the BAD happened the third song came on the artist, the Fray, the song How to save a life, damn I just put the bell down and just walked way. It was going so well. what a shame!!!!!

2 comments:

Laura Nepodal said...

That made me laugh out loud... haha, whew.

Franz Snideman said...

Funny bro!

we'll be up in LA in September. I will ping you a couple of days before to see about getting together!

Rock on!