RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm back!

I'm on fire today three post, back to training and all that is good in life. What a difference a week off makes. I went through the workout my class has to do tonight, unknown to them. There will be a mod or two for them. I did the following

Double 24kg C&P 5 reps
Double 24kg swings 20 reps
TGU 24kg 3 L,R
Double 24kg snatches 10 reps
Double 24 kg Front squats 5 reps

Went through 3 times.

The class will do single snatches. They will also have a partner. They get to rest while their partner goes.

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

man thats looks tough, well done! I wish I could tolerate double movements. one day though.have fun with the class lol.

Unknown said...

I thought you had some real animals in your class with the double snatches until i saw your last sentence. Still, that's brutal.

Aaron Friday said...

You're not going to have them doing doubles with 24kg bells? That's a very understanding modification.