RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It was a good day


Today training went pretty good. I was finally back to normal after the Battling ropes weekend.
Training as follows

DARC swings x10 with
32kg
40kg
48kg

MP with 32kg
5x10L,R

Hanging knee raise 2x3

Check out my new shirts!!! Picture on the right. I will be taking Pay pal after the account becomes active. Guys come in black or olive green. Ladies cut in black, and they run small so get one size up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I send the check for a shirt? :)

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

111 W Smith Rd
Medina Oh 44256

The girls are loving them.

Rannoch Donald said...

HI Doug,

Great T shirt! I'm in Scotland, how much to send one here?!

Cheers

Rannoch Donald RKC, Edinburgh, Scotland.

If you've not done so yet, check out the RKC Instructors group on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4521767412

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

I will find out and let you know.

Authentic Strength Training said...

SICK bro sick. I'm pumped. Darlene will have herself a rawkin' good time tonight!

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Yours is on the way! Thanks for takin' care o my peeps.

Mark Reifkind said...

love it, will have to get one.

Unknown said...

Doug, I want a shirt.

Let me know when paypal thing is up and running.

Royce said...

Kick ass dude!!