RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

To Jeep or not to Jeep?



Here is the issue. I have been driving my Civic for 7 years. Now all the bumps and what not are fixed I think I want to sell it. If I do I'm buying a Jeep (real Jeep). Here is where my inner Pete(my Dad) takes over. I have had nothing but good luck with my car so why do I want to sell it. Well, because I want a Jeep( and have for two years). So any Jeep owners out there have any words of wisdom for me that would be great.

6 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

LOL, buying a new toy you want is not a rational decision so how can one apply rational thought to it? You want it? buy it,lol.of course I havent bought my mustang yet so who am I to talk?

Iron Tamer said...

I don't know about a jeep, but I NEEDS ME ONE OF THEM SHIRTS!

Hook a brother up?

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO FOR THE SHIRTS!!!! Thanks, man!

Renee said...

I've had my '06 Rubicon (jacked up with mud-terrains on it) since the end of '05 (when it came out). It's the only Renee-proof vehicle I've owned (seriously, I've dragged it through the mud, rain- with the top down, ice, etc). It sucks on gas mileage, but I'd rather pay to play. I WOULD trade it for the sweet ass one in that picture perhaps. Looks like a nice Skyjacker lift and seriously aggressive tires. SO much fun after a little bit of rain! ~And NOTHING beats driving with the top down!

Renee said...

Oh yeah- your shirts are pretty sweet too...

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Thanks Renee, I have to get more shirts printed already!