RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Friday, May 18, 2007

Feeling good

Today was a good day. All my clients were upbeat and things went very well. So when it was my turn to workout all was good.

24kg snatch 1x40 L,R
GTG DL 205 3x3
24kg military press 5x10 L,R
Hanging leg raise ankles to the bar 2x3

I haven't trained snatches for reps in some time so I thought I would bust out a set. My pace was crazy fast. I finished the set in a little over three minuets. I'm going to blame it on the sweet Alice In Chains CD I had on. Thank god I wasn't planing to do the secret service test, I would have crashed and burned. The groove for my DL gets better every time(Thanks Rif). MP were easy. Leg raises to the bar always suck if you do them right, Naked warrior style.

I am heading out to the Atomic Athletic Olde Time Strongman picnic tomorrow so I should have some good stuff to post.

3 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

nice snatch work dude. oh yea and nice tat, too.

Mark Reifkind said...

also doug, where did you wrestle again?

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

Medina High