RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Last weekend's RKC

Well last weekend has made me think long and hard about where I am and where I would like to go. David Whitley and I had a great conversation about training and life. It is always great to get another persons point of view on life and work issues. Some times it takes a person outside of your life to tell you things that you already know. Funny how that works.

So I headed into the weekend thinking about the things Dave and I had discussed. I love teaching at the RKC!! To watch everybody struggle and bond through the pain and becoming a better man for it (including the women), what an incredible thing to be a part of. I remember being in their shoes not to long ago, and what the RKC changed in my life and hopefully it did the same for them.

So look for new things from me in the future. Until then KEEP SWINGING THAT KB!!!

Doug

No comments: