RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Monday, May 28, 2007

TIme of the day means a ton

I trained a few clients this morning and then did my training. I usually train at 4:00pm on Mondays, today it was 9:00am. Not that this is early just much different for me. It made a huge difference. I felt weak and sluggish. Here is how it went down

24kg snatches 3x 10/10/10/10/10/10
32kg MP 5x5 L,R
16kg pull ups 2x3

It always amazes me how your body deals with different training times. I felt much better at the end of the session compared to the start. Happy Memorial day

1 comment:

Mark Reifkind said...

that is so true, for years I trained at 5 am before i opened the gym. took me a long time to get used to that. now i have to train AFTER all my clients at midday,siesta time. Still not used to it,lol. switching things around alot throws me off big time.