RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

12 days

!2 days, this is going to fly!!!! I have new people calling daily about Kettlebells and I'm still training full time until I leave. I will take a whole day and a half off before I leave. That way I can pack up and move it on out to Cali.

The changing of the guard has taken place at my gym. I'm now just a hired gun from out of town doing a two week guest training spot. Which I am cool with. Lots of people are asking me how I feel about the whole thing. The truth is I fine with it. It's not that I'm being forced out of my gym, I sold it to start something new so ALL IS GOOD!

Next week will be my last week of training, I'm sure that will be strange. I will let you know.

Doug
PS For the new year I will blog everyday.

No comments: