RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Friday, January 18, 2008

thoughts about my trip

Now that I've been here for two days and gotten to digest things a little bit, I have some thoughts.

1. 2500 miles is a long way
2. much props to truckers
3. $1000 dollars in diesel fuel F@%$ing sucks
4. being 5 miles for the beach does not
5. feeling bad for all my friends and family sitting in single digit weather. Boy that sucks!
6. GPS worth it's weight in gold.
7. Some Super 8's not so super
8. Motel 6 does a damn good job

Today's training before dinner in the room

32kg military press 6x5/5 didn't feel real strong. I haven't been drinking enough water.

24kg snatches 32/32

24kg windmill 5/5

Dinner local steak house:
Grilled salmon dinner salad
14oz T-bone w/baked potato
bowl of chili
second bowl of chili that my mom couldn't eat.


Eating is getting back to normal, thankfully. Maybe my strength will return soon.

No comments: