RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beach Training


It stopped raining for about half the day today. So I ran out to Santa Barbara and trained on East Beach. The locals kill me around here. I saw a guy walking his dog, I guess that is what yo would call that little thing. He had on a winter coat and snow boots. Keep in mind it was 65 outside. There was a breeze but come on a winter coat. I hope I don't turn into one of these sissies! Normally I don't train on Saturdays, but I had nothing else to do.

Double 24kg for the following
MP 4x5
Snatch 2 x10 these felt off so I bailed on the idea of 5 sets and stopped at 2
Combo 10 swings/ 10 cleans/ 5 MP then changed it to
10 swing/ 10 cleans/ 5 see saw press a side / 5 MP x 2 sets

Called it a day.

2 comments:

fawn said...

Sounds like you are enjoying California! It's cold as hell here in Minnesota. No outdoor training these days...

Franz Snideman said...

Santa Barbara? Is that where you are going to live?

Nice place. I like SB very much!

Welcome to Cali!