RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Training and tears

Today was a day for a good training session for me. This also started the beginning of the tearful last sessions for my clients. This is going to be a tough thing to go through with people that I have known and trained of many years.

Training was simple and to the point. The last one on one session with Mike went like this.

Hey the big round ball of concrete looks heavy I think I should pick it up. So that's what we did. Atlas stones for one last time. Mike is still haunted by the 220 pounder. He could not have been any closer to getting it today, but just missed it. After spending a half hour playing with those, leaving behind some skin and sweat we moved to kegs. Not to drink but to lift, for some overhead presses. Mike pressed the 90 pounder for a single it was great. It was a fun session for the both of us. I lifted the stones for probably the last time until I settle in in Ca. Thanks Mike!!!

No comments: