RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stick with the original

Today I had an interesting experience. I was shaving my face with a disposable mach3 razor. I would normally use a regular mach3 but I was out of the blades. Anyway, I preceded to hack up my neck with the cheaper version. What is the point of my story. Well there are a ton of people making kettlebells these days and I have tried many of them. I still come back to my DD bells every time. Yes they are more money but they are worth every penny. That's why I just had 14 new DD kettlebells delivered to southern California. Thanks Dennis.

Training for the day
32kg snatch 10/10x1
32kg MP 5/5x3
30 sec push up/ 30 sec deck squats 4 time through
Finished with Z-health

No comments: