RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Monday, January 28, 2008

Now we got things going!

Starting to get my feet on the ground. I finally got to train somebody today. Love being in my element, teaching KB's. I'm really looking forward to the things I'm going to do out here. Had a great meeting in Santa Barbara today, that has HUGE possibilities. Thanks Damian you won't be disappointed. Spent the rest of the day getting around and feeling the area out. Wasn't going to train today. I came home and was listening to my brother's CD and got all pumped and blasted out a quick 5/5 x 5 Military Press with the 32kg. It felt lighter than normal. Tomorrow gonna bust out some conditioning. Not sure what yet but I'm sure it will be nasty.

Got a phone call from Bobby D today. It was good to hear from him. He is taking the RKC in April so all of you keep your eyes on him while he's out there. I'm waiting to see his blog THE BOB DUDLEY PROJECT. It's gonna rock! No pressure BOB

No comments: