RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Swinging in the rain

Will and I hooked up to day to bust out a workout. The weather at the park wasn't on our side but that didn't really matter to us.
First we blasted out one arm push ups at three different heights. I lost track of how many reps each side but I'm sure Will has it on his blog. From there we went to L sit pull up ladders, 2 sets 1,2,3 Then it was double 24kg jerk ladder 4x30 sec, 40sec, 50sec, 60sec. My pace was way to fast at the start or the last two sets, my abs were on fire. Last but not least was a nice little butt kicker.
30 sec swings/30sec two hand hot potato. We did this for 4 sets and called it a day.

It was fun to be out there in the rain with another mutant while people ran around with umbrellas and stuff. BIG BABIES!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Doug, Hope all is well. I really miss you! I tried Amy's Kettlebell class tonight with Monica (yes, our Monica wore her spandex!!! tee hee..I think she miss you BIG time!!!)
The weather is super cold here...I know... BIG SHocker!
Hey...just to let you know, Julie IS coming to class on Monday....and she is SERIOUS! I don't even know if she knows that you've moved! LOL! Keep in touch!
Andrea :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug, just so you know, I am going to KB twice a week now! You can't pick on my anymore! sb

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you & Will are fitting in nicely to California :)

Geoff Neupert said...

Great pic of you in the kilt. Where were you?

Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing. I want to hear about the move and your plans.

Doug Nepodal Sr. RKC said...

The kilt pic was from my last class that I taught in Ohio.