RANDOM THOUGHTS ABOUT LIFE AND TRAINING OF A SENIOR RKC

www.classicironkettlebells.com

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Where to start?

Last night was one of the most touching events of my life. Unknown to me my clients set up a surprise going away party. I thought I was going out with my parents and in laws for dinner. Well I was very wrong. It was a night I will never forget.

Doing this for a living becomes much more than just the training. To see a group of people that have been in my life for years really opened my eyes. It made me think about were I started and what I have been through with every single one of them. All of my clients hold a very special place for me because they are more than just clients. I have suffered with them. I have grown with them and we have all succeeded in our lives.

I started in this business to help people with their fitness. I thought that is all it would be and I couldn't have been more wrong. Fitness is not the end all be all it's the journey that really matters the rest is a great side effect.

I thank all those that made it last night and those of you that couldn't. You have taught me more than you will ever know.

No comments: